Tuesday 20 January 2009

Amazingly annoyed.

Hello!

I'm back, again. =)
In case some of you didn't know, I am no longer in Starbucks SS15.
I am now in Starbucks Subang Skypark - in a store that I am much happier now.
(Though waking up at 6 a.m everyday is not a very ideal plan and driving back n forth can be really tiring)
Anyhows, I am really much happier working there, seriously. =)

But to some people, I am a pain in their a*s.
I need not mention the name. Those who work with me knows very well who this person is
(or rather who they are)
I mean, Starbucks Skypark is a brand new stores with brand new partners excluding the two seniour partners and the three ol' managers. Hehehe.

Is it wrong to teach those partners from wrong to right?
I dont care if you wanna "cheat" at work. But at least it looks tip top purrfect on the outside, for God's sake!
I was pretty grumpy one morning due to lack of beauty sleep.
It got even worse as I started work.

1. The blender was horribly dirty! (There were faded choc stains all over on all 3 blenders!)
2. The floor mat was effin sticky!
3. The towels were extremely smelly! (Not over reacting but I almost puked, seriously)
4. The bar mocha was as hard as God knows what. (Even harder than erected "Johny")

There's more and it's simply annoying! She has been reminded over and over again yet she's sooo absofckinglutely stubborn!!!

Next, we had this CMP challege (Coffee quiz, rather.)
We got into semi-finals and was very happy with that.
But but but.
At the end of our semi finals, we had a tie breaker.
Wtf. Wtf. Wtf.
The final question was "Write a description on Sumatra"
(Sumatra's a name of a coffee in Starbucks)
We lost. I'm fine with that if they played fair.
But nooooooo.
They were so fckin busy arguing over extra time, taking my team member's paper away from her and none of the judges saw that the other team was still writing.
I was like "OMG! It's so unfair!"
And this is what my team captain said "It's okay. His last answer's wrong anyway"

WHAT THE FCKING H3LL?!
I know I am being over dramatic here but this kinda stuff is important to me okays?!
I dont study for a fcking "It's okay. His last answer's wrong anyway"!
You can at least show some leadership and stand up for the team. But no, you rather ignore the whole thing.
I know it means nothing to you but to some people, it does.

Is it so hard to stand up for something that you think and KNOW that is right?!

URGHH!

and I lost my sweater which I just bought on Saturday and wore for only 5 minutes.

Yours sincerely,
- annoyed, very! -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quote:
"(Though waking up at 6 a.m everyday is not a very ideal plan and driving back n forth can be really tiring)"

Hello babe, I'm the one that have to wake up everyday at 6am along with you to send you to work and I'll then have to fetch you home too at 2pm. hahahaha. So, driving back and forth can be really not tiring for you but MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! hahaha!