Monday 15 January 2007

Dinner.

All I had for dinner was 4 medium spicy taiwan sausage and a few pieces of Kjeldjen's Butter Cookies.

I did say those sausages was frigginly spicy!

Even I, myself [who loves spicyness] almost cried.

But, it was delish!!

And. And.
The cookies.

Oooh!! The best butter cookies I have ever tasted.
It's delicious!!

Even the 8 months old baby wanted to snatch it from me.
[and cried when I didn't allow her to have it.]
*whistles* lalalala
*
*
*
*
talking about food, I didn't eat lunch today.
I was supposed to.
Ordered mushroom soup but it didn't arrive.
30mins later, my friends asked the waiter about it.
he says: apa? mushroom soup? apa? mushroom soup? har? garlic bread?
cb.
15 mins later, an Indian waiter came.
he says: sorry, our mushroom soup's finished. would you like to change your order?
I was obviously pissed but I said no, POLITELY.
=)
10 mins later, the 1st retarded waiter came back.
He says: sorry kak, mushroom soup habis.
and I replied "it's okay".
Gah!
I ended up shivering in class.
What's worst, the air conditioning was friggin cold.
And ooh, it was raining!!
=l
BABI!

No comments: