Tuesday 17 April 2007

Owh bugger.

How friggin careless can I get?

Woke up late today.
So that means I skipped 8am class.

Was supposed to be at Subang Square at 9.30am
But, I was still at home online.

*whoops*
My bad. =)

Anyway..
Kelv asked Ricky to call me cuz his hp ran out of credit.
Fine.
I answered.
Walked out of my room with my bag and books and sweater and hp.
All the important shit I need in college.

Somehow...
I pressed the lock button on my door knob and guess what?
I forgot my keys!!!

So, I was stuck between my room and the outside world for few minutes.
Then, God sent me an angel.
Yudi came down and walked to college with me.
(my housemate okbyez)

Came back home after class.
Poor landlord was trying all the keys she had in her hands.
She was sweating.
*I felt friggin bad..*

Then there weren't any key that fits my door lock.
Had Kelv to help hooked up my key on the table from my window.
Thank God, I left it somewhere near there.

Thanks for the rescue everyone.
And Kelv, next time when I say duplicate my key, please lemme do so.
Cuz u kno how careless and clumsy and forgetful I am like no one else does.
By the way, that wasn't a compliment.
BLEH!!

No comments: