Thursday 21 June 2007

Traffic Light Night, every Weds @ Maison.

Vivian, Jason, Shan, Mich, Shien & Yudi
Vivian & I
[ooh, I love her. =)]
Play your colours right!
Red: Stop! I'm taken.
Yellow: Single but not looking. It's complicated.
Green: I'm single. Go ahead.
Been to this event for the third time now. Every Wednesday for 3 friggin weeks.
But, yesterday was the bomb.
Drank pretty fast and quite a number of glasses of beer and dewars + mixers.


=.=
Vivian & Mich
Yudi & I.
[my quiet housemate. Lol.]
Danced all night long and ooh, I didn't throw up.
*woots*

Lol.

Sorry Vivian for draggin you up the stage to dance with me.
Lalalalala.
It was a blast though!!
=)
Shien & I.
Shan & Yudi.

1 comment:

Vivian said...

yeah yeah.... damn fun right??
cant believe we were both dancing on the stage.. crazy wei..
but had a great night rite?
we... local customer of wednesday traffin light nite... haha :)