Tuesday 18 September 2007

Damn.
I am so friggin lazy to post a blog.
But then it's been days since my last post.
SO, here goes........
N O T H I N G
Okayy. Okayy.
I seriously have got nothing to say.
You wanna know about my work?
It's tiring yet fun.
I love my fellow colleagues.
You wanna know about studies?
So far, i'm stil on holiday.
Nothing new.
You wanna know about my relationship?
We're stil madly in love and it's still growin.
Ooh, fck the distance. =)
You wanna know about my graduation day?
It was alrite. Almost fell asleep in the hall.
Lalala. And talkin abt this, I just remembered I hv not sing our national anthem for a long time.
Okayy, after the graduation, Shien came over.
Brought me flowerssssss.
Weeeheeeeeeeee. Such a darling. =)
You wanna know about my trip back to Penang?
So far, so good.
Boring, but good.
=)
I miss you babyyyyyyy!!
-wsl.iflu-
toodles!

No comments: