Saturday 9 February 2008

CNY

Just another boring year.

As usual, I'll be dragged to Semenyih by my oh, so lovely parents.
Mom cooked, but sorry to say,
it wasn't as delicious as I thought it would.

(sorry, mom)

But I dnt blame her.
It's been years since she last cooked.
Well, the two daughters weren't back in Penang.
Even if we both were, I'll be the one doin the cookin n cleaning.
=.=

I normally eat more than I usually do.
2-3 plates of rice with dishes of course.
But this time, all the meals I had,
Only a plate each.
Sadness.
The only time of the year I actually eat like nobody's business turns out to be a disappoinment.

Anyway, I'm a smoker.
And I needed to smoke.
Went out with Shien, Vonne n her partner.
Played chor dai di til the mamak shooed us away.
Went over to Shien's rented hse to get pillows because apparantly,
my aunt forgot about her two nieces.
=.=

Needless to say,
hardly any visitation went on.
Only relatives I saw were my dad's two bros, his cousin and families.
Therefore, angpows tend to come up with very very small amount.
=(

Flashback,
I got almost 1k when I was only in primary.

sigh**

Normally, ppl would say,
The older you get, the more you'll receive.
BUTTTTTTTTTT
it was the other way round.

Anyway,
I needed to get out of that place.
It was freaking boring and the tv's dominated by my lil cousin,
Who's crazy over cartoonssssssssssssssssss.
=.=

I'm finally back in Subang now.
And I miss work.
Somehow, I find myself so effin' commited to that store than I ever thought I would.

Ooh,
Happy Chinese New Year!!
=)

Byez

No comments: