Saturday 12 April 2008

Sorry for the lack of updates.
Been pretty busy with work and my newly opened online boutique with a friend.
Lol.
Yeah. Candy Treats it is.
Anyway, I have been talking to a couple of people about what I am planning to do.
Then, I realised.
It has been 21 years I am alive.
21 years my brains started thinking all sorts of nonsense.
21 years of making decisions even as a baby.
Oh, c'mon. You cry when you want something as a new born.
That's part of making decision you know.
Well, indirectly.
Anyhoo.
I realised, I am still at the crossroads.
MULTIPLE CROSSROADS!!
I have no idea what do I wanna do.
Study's definitely not an option at this stage, looking at the insufficient funds.
Working, well. Still thinking.
Oh well. We'll see how my interview goes this coming Saturday.
Does wrking in Starbucks, shhh!!
I'll tell Jason when the time's right, mind you.
Till then,
Toodles.
"I wanna make your soul shine"

No comments: