Tuesday 6 February 2007

B O R E D, as I always am.

1. Song playing at the moment?
- Take me away by Lifehouse

2. Reasons for living?
- Every one and every thing that matters.

3. Do you think you're ok?
- I'm, once in a while. -mentally-

4. Ever donated blood?
- no. Even if I wanted to, the docs wouldnt allow me. I have low blood pressure. =s

5. Favorite color(s)?
- black, as usual. White, once in a while. The rest is up to my mood. =) No pink lately.

6. Accessories you usually wear
- earrings. bangles. bracelets. hardly necklaces.

7. One song to describe a heartbreakin the past?
- nvr thought about it. I don't look back. =)

8. Last place you went to?
- my room.

9. Last person you went out with?
- onny.

10. The most exciting sport?
- Among all the sports I have done, dancing comes 1st, foosball comes 2nd and third would be running. Yes, I love running.

11. Ever had a baby?
- lmfao.

12. Movie you want to watch?
- 300, spiderman 3, Fantastic 4 part 2, Ghost rider blablabla.

13. Any piercings?
- ears. gna get my belly one again. still waiting..

14. The most romantic gift?
- tht's for me to know.

15. Act on stage before?
- yea, and I hated it. No, seriously. I hate acting.

16. Struck by lightning before?
- I did be dead or ugly by now, don't you think? Unless I got lucky..

17. Danced with your loved one before?
- Yea. =)

18. Ever wished you could turn backtime?
- yes. honestly.

19. What would you do if you woke up one day to find yourself to be with someone from the
opposite sex?
- urh. nothing. I wake up everyday finding myself next to him. =)

20. One song that's meaningful to you?
- I don't care. I just listen. I don't link it to my life.

21. Last person you met for the first time?
- Midvalley Starbucks' manager? LOL.

22. What will you be doing on the weekend?
- Leavin to Dusun Eco for college camp on friday. Saturday would probably b a drinkin nite if I am not too tired. Sunday, rest day.

23. Ever thought of robbing a bank?
- no.

24. One thing you totally regretdoing/done?
- that's for me to know.

25. Do people like you?
- I got to admit, most girls hates me. =) but, do I look like I give a sh*t.

26. What was the last game you played on the computer?
- letter rip-online. I was so bored at home waitin for Onny.

27. Someone who means a lot to you at the moment?
- It's someones. Onny. and friends that matters.

28. The colour of you mobile phone?
- black.

29. Do you hate someone at the moment?
- I dislike wannabe[s] but I don't hate them. They're just themselves. Who am I to judge. =)

30. What do you wish to happen now?
- No idea.

31. Last time you ate pizza?
- Can't recall.

32. Ever been given a ring?
- yup. =)

33. Do people think you're weird?
- Lmao. YeaahhH!

34. Movies now showing that you hate?
- n/a

35. Most important thing in your room?
- Everything except the rubbish.

36. Last movie watched?
- Stranger than fiction. -slow but interesting story line, for me.

37. Last television show watched?
- That's so raven. It just so happened to be on air when I switch the tv on. =)

38. Who is the person you want to seeright now?
- Onny, who's stil sleeping and my friends.

39. Ever called a person useless?
- I don't think so. It's rude. Don't you think so?

40. Are you good at hiding yourfeelings?
- no. not really. =)

41. Have you ever regretted likingsomeone?
- nope.

No comments: