Monday 12 February 2007

Back.

Got back yesterday from Dusun Eco.
Felt like I was in my grandfather's orchard.
Eveything was so greenish and wooden.
LOL
Got there, left my stuff in the room, met up again somewhere near the canteen.
Walked all the way to the bridge for flying fox. God, they have tonnes of stairs there.
Tiring... -_______-
Waited kinda long for my turn to fly.
It was the longest flying fox in Malaysia, but it felt so shortwhile.
After flying fox, we had lunch.
Some Malay kampung dishes.
I didn't eat much..
Went for obstacle races after that.
Heh. I haven't done any obstacle since form 2.
LOL
Surprisingly, I manage to go through everything without falling. =)
But I tore my favourite sweat pants and scratched my elbows during commando crawl.
The path was covered with dry sand and probably broken tiles. I dont kno.
Was busy crawlling. Got kicked at my face though. Thank God it was a soft one.
=)
After everything was over, we went back shower and had dinner.
Had some mind thinking games in the hall then back to the room.

Day 2.
Woke up at 7am for morning exercise.
Thank God Ek rach came knocking on the door cuz I off my alarm. =)
Had some breathing excercise before bfast and jungle tracking.
God, the jungle is friggin steep!!
Had trouble climbing up cuz my legs were tired and they were shaking.
Took us only about an hour to reach the top.
Felt like it took us almost 2 hours to reach the surface.
Going back down was so so far...
And I didn't wanna get my shoes wet when we came to rivers..
Had to look for ways to cross over.
Dominic, the yoga instructor carried me over. LOL
[can't blame me. I brought only a pair of shoe and I hate walkin in wet shoes. =S]
After tracking, went back to the room.
Shower and lunch.
After lunch, we had our water sport.
Had to build a raft and go rafting on it.
I forgot how to tie all the knots. And there weren't any scout or guide skills in my team. We ended up tying all sorts of knots and simply crossing the bamboos with ropes.
It was under the hot sun. When I stood up, I almost fainted.
My blood pressure dropped. =[ I ended up sitting on the bench waiting for my team to come back from rafting.
Dominic saw me and he help massage my back. God, it hurts!! He pressed my shoulder blade with his thumb so friggin hard..
LOL.
Went back to the room, shower again.
Then back to the canteen for tea and award ceremony.
Waited for the truck to pick and send us to the bus stop.
Was left behind with the lecturers after the first two trucks left.
They thought everyone has left.
Waited about 30mins for the next truck to come.
After reaching the bus stop, we all left and I fell asleep after stonin for a few minutes.
About 30mins b4 reaching subang, the group was singing.
God, Ms Irene, go memorise ur lyrics! LOL.

No comments: