Thursday 16 October 2008

Pssst!!

I'm bored.
Dead bored.
Yawnnn.
Anyone wanna take me out?

__________________________________

I'm totally kidding!
I'm having so much fun!
I'm in Pyramid 2 Starbucks now.
Stoning in front of Shien's ol'lappie.
Finding it hard to type on his darn friggin small keyboard.
Ooh.
I'll be doing some deep cleaning later.

Ehhh. Dont get me wrong okayys.
I'm going for a "BBQ" session later at 12am.
(So "early" no?)
And ooh.
BBQ as in deep cleaning in Starbucks.
(yikes!)
Yeah. That's what Mr Brilliant Jason came up with.
BBQ Session on the 16th.

Like hello.
I wasn't born yesterday okays.
(I just so happen to check out DM Mohin's October schedule b4 Jason announced the BBQ event)

It was stated there ohh so very cleary

Mohin's District Schedule.
16th October
Deep Cleaning.

-doinks-

"J, please count me out for BBQ"

Yep
That's exactly what I told him.
Through what is known also as the world's easiest and least scary way of sending messages.
SMS
Lol.

Yep. That's right,
And his reply, to my surprise.
(Not so surprised lahh.)
"It's ok"

HAHAHAHAHA!

Dear Jason,

I've worked long enough to know how you communicate.
(VERBALLY!)
Yeah, I do actually.
When it's about work:
Plain old simple "It's OK" or just "OK"
When it's about party/clubbing:
"Why lahh. Come along la. It'll be fun yadayadadoo!!"

Teehee.
Gotcha!
=)

No comments: