Wednesday 29 October 2008

Starbucks. Starbucks. Starbucks. No, I can never get sick of it. =)

Yeah.
I can never have enough of Starbucks.
Heehee.

(Does that answer your question: Aren't you sick of Starbucks?)

Ooh! Guess what?
CandyTreats appeared in Malaysian Today
(Damnit! Only the BF's photo is in. Ceh!)
I absolutely love what they wrote in their article.
Imma happy girl.
(I suppose? Lalalala)


Tada!! Can you see my name? Can you? Can you? Ehehehe!!
Ooh. Picture's taken from Bijou Bazaar @ Menara Hap Seng
Our very first LIVE event.
=)


Owh. I was reading that paper in Starbucks Pyramid 2.
Then I got bored.
Was scrolling my blog and guess what?
This appeared!
(Uhh. It's been a while since I myself cleaned it. Malas lahh)


And I got even more bored.
And started taking photos of whatever that is nice.
This frame was right above where I was sitting.
Nice no?

Reminds me of a simple day out with friends and family.
Sipping on a hot cuppa coffee while gossiping.
Ooh. The good ol' days, no?


And my very own Iced Venti 6 pumps Vanilla Latte.
and my very own Dunhill Menthol Lights.


And at work.
Yeah. The Raya period was a very quite one indeed.
So bored that I even took picture of what's inside the basket?
Hehehe.
Yeah.
All the Mark Out Tags now have a new home.
No longer in BOH, behind our huge blue garbage bin.
Lalalala.

Lets just say we are lazy to walk in and out.
Why the extra work, no?
(I have no idea whose name card that is. Lol)


Yup.
Sunday is a boring day.
Yoinks!


I WAS BORED!!
So don't mind me.
Lol.


And I took photo of the credit card machine too.


And this?
Hehe.
Was on my 40 minutes break.
The lighting was nice.
The table was clean and free from ashes.
And there's only a glass on it. Which is mine, of course.

There are two photos because I was trying out the blury background with my K810i.
Hahahaha!
Yeah, parents got me the exact same phone that was stolen.
(I love this friggin damn phone, so what?!)



Owh yeah.
I only wrote the title of this post because I realised that I've just uploaded photos that was taken in Starbucks.
Hahahaha.
Shuddup.
Bye.

No comments: