Friday 25 May 2007

My best friend

I never had no one that I could count on
I've been let down so many times
I was tired of hurtin'
So tired of searchin'
Til you walked into my life
It was a feelin'
I'd never known
And for the first time, I didn't feel alone
You're more than a lover
There could never be another
To make me feel the way you do
Oh, we just get closer
I fall in love all over
Everytime I look at you
I don't know where I'd be
Without you here with me
Life with you makes perfect sense
You're my best friend
You stand by me
And you believe in me
Like nobody ever has
When my world goes crazy
You're right there to save me
You make me see how much I have.
You're my best friend.

2 comments:

Vivian said...

Nothin can be better than getting a trust from someone. I truly understand how u feel... Tat is why i always trust ppl easily.. which can be a good thing n as well as a bad thing.. haha.. but i have faith. how u treat ppl, u will get the same thing from them... anyway, i am glad tat u found someone who u can trust n who trust u... :)

mch.lle said...

teehee. funny lar you. lol. *hugs*
see ya around le.