Sunday 13 May 2007

Siberian, Dachshund, Miniature Poodle all together

Day: Last nite.
Time: 11.38pm
Mood: A lil sleepy but happy

Went over to Cash's house with the twins.
Wanted to go there so much cuz Kelv told me he owns a Siberian Husky.

Got there, can't wait to get into the house.
Got in, Maya, the syberian huski was effin pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Played with her downstairs for awhile.
She kept sniffin n liftin my skirt up from the back.
Thank god no one was behind me..
=)

Went upstairs.
I was even happier!!
Another dachshund and a miniature poodle.
What can I say, dogs loves me as much as I love em.
=)

I got stuck with the poodle.
She kept coming back to me tryin to get on top of my lap.
Lol.
Carried n played with her till I left.


The dogs are effin pretty and adorable!!!!!!
But none beats Golden Retriever.
=)

No comments: