Sunday 13 May 2007

Survey. (Hadn't done any fr a very long time)

What do you usually call yourself?
:: my name, michelle? or i'll just call myself mich for short.

Do you talk to yourself?
:: i talk to myself in my mind.

Single or taken?
:: go figure. enough said.

Dislyks about being single?
:: n/a

Message to those who love u:
:: i love u too.

Do you like anime?
:: not quite.

How about Japanese music?
:: rather not. unless it's the sweet sapy love song. Lol.

Do you wash the dishes in your house?
:: I do. but i hv not done it for a very very long time. There's no kitchen in my rented place.

Ever slept in your uniform before?
:: yes.

Addictions?
:: foosball. me. them. drawin. craps. extraordinarily nothing.

Follower or Leader?
:: neither, nor. don't like to follow. don't like to lead. so what am I?

Guilty of anything?
:: yes.

What can u say about love at firstsight?
:: total bs. so don't come tellin me u love someone at first sight.

Have you ever tried loving someone who doesn't like you?
:: yes. n it's painful.

Did you have a fight with someonetoday?
:: it's more of an arguement. N it's a friendly one.

Have you ever hurt someone who loved you so much?
:: yes.

Who cheers you up d most in yourlife?
:: honestly, the one person that makes me cry most. Other than that, my very precious lovelies.

Do you cry when you have problems?
:: nope. I just get frustrated n start cursing.

If death comes tomorrow, what wouldyou do?
:: u'll know someday.

How old do you think you'll live?
:: don't know. don't care. It's all fated.

Last person who ask u a favor? whatfavor?
:: honestly, I don't remember.

What time u usually get home?
:: no time limits in KL. 1am the latest in Pg (when I'm back there alone)

Honestly, what color is your fav.color?
:: white. black.

No comments: