Saturday 22 November 2008

Ahh.
Finally a store outing
and
I meant STORE OUTING
where strangers (as in spouses, partners, friends and what nots) are not invited.
*chuckles*
Yeah, this will be my 2nd store outing with only the partners of Starbucks SS15.
(family, they say. * grins *)
First was to Penang where it was an awesome one.
Now, to Genting. LOL, I know. >.<
Owh, well. The DM only allows a 2 Days 1 Night outing now.
How lame is that, kan?
I mean c'mon! We worked our asses off.
We deserve more, more, more and MORE!
as in M O R E !!
Owh, well.
"It's my decision to make" he says.
* roar *
Anyhoos, this is the lates pic of me with my hair untied.
Taken just the night before I left for my trip.
Still darn short, no? T__T
Ooh. Went Starbucks after the camwhring session.
Shuddup. I'm Starbucks addict, so?
Here's what the MOD a.k.a Modified Turbo Bear said:
You boleh bangun ke esok? I'm not planning to sleep.
Yea, right! * sweat kaukau *
Caption: Don't bother the messy room. Wahahahaha
Ooh. 16th November - First day in Genting.
Depature Time: 8 am
Meet Up: McD KL Sentral
* yikes! *
So, I slept at 4am and woke up at 6.30am.
6.45am - Received a text from Mariam
Mich are you awake?
6.50am - Received text from Mariam again.
Mich, can you call Tinesh? He's not answering. Don't think he can wake up
7.00am - Called Mod Turbo Bear -no answer-
7.05am - Received phone call from Ashraf (Ira, to be exact which I though was Tivya)
Wake up already ah?
7.10am - Called Mod Turbo Bear's hse this time.
Uhh. Yeah. Sudah bangun la sepet.
7.15am -Received text from Mariam again.
Mich, are you coming yet? Mom's making noise.
7.20am - Picked Mariam
7.25am - Picked Turbo Bear
and vroOm the lil wira went.
7.50am - Reached Sentral
7.55am - Reached McD and buhh. I didn't get to buy my Hash Brown.
(damnit!)
Anyways, the bus ride was about 60 - 90 mins.
All was stoning and sleeping during the journey.
And we reached about 9am+ at (I forgot what's the name of the Cable Car Station)
The ride up was slow but we had camwhring sessions.
Ooh. Not forgetting, some vandilism too!
"Reza was here"
"SBUX SS15 was here"
Yeah, the guys brought Sharpie along.
(uhh, the lil black marker we used to do cup markings)
Reached Genting at about 10am and gosh, the weather is just lovely. =)
Went to First World Hotel and..and..and..
"Your room will be ready at 2pm. Pls come back again then"
* zzzz *
Head to the Luggage Dept and left all our luggages there.
Went to Starbucks and stoned.
Then the boss decided to get movie tickets.
Went indoor theme park and Ashraf came up with this brilliant idea:
Jomlah main bowling.
Wth I know. I almost doze off lookin at them playing.
The smallest fella with most strikes and the biggest turbo bear with most longkang shots.
Wakakaka.
2 rounds babe. 2 freaking rounds and I almost doze off.
-.-
Went for a smoke downstairs and it was pretty chilly then.
Yeah, left my damn sweater at home and the other in the bowling area.
Smart, I know. * sweat *
After bowling, we walked and walked and walked and suddenly,
it was only Reza, Mariam and I.
The rest were no where nearby.
Called em' up and Tinesh was alone waiting for god knows who in front of K.Rogers
Then we went to Starbucks as both the guys wanted to smoke.
So did I. >.<
Waited and waited and waited and slept.
30 mins later, came the other three.
Had some slight argument there as no one wants to decide where to eat.
Ended up in KFC, ooh finger lickin' good, baby!
=)
My cheesy wedges was really cheesy.
REALLY CHEESY!
(it even drool all over my thumb n index finger)
Now you know why I say "Finger lickin' good"
LOL
We went and check in after lunch.
Another issue popped.
and someone whose trip was all paid for by another told this person:
Don't simply make assumptions lahh
Wtf, yes, I know that too. Everyone knows.
Then while walkin to the room, this person overheard someone talkin about that issue.
Entered the room, settled down.
2 went out, leaving 5 of us.
(Regarding the issue and the 2 person who left, that I'll tell you personally)
Receive text messages from Jason.
"Are you guys done? We wanna go theme park already"
So we got ready, left the room without Ashraf as he claimed that he has headache blablabla.
Went Sbux as Jason claimed that he was there.
but. (u know lahh)
Waited. Waited. Waited.
6pm, Jason finally arrived @ Starbucks.
6.15pm, the other two arrived (Ash & Tivya)
Went in, and watch the rest enjoy their rides as I stoned and smoked.
Went walking with Ashraf and we stumbled upon this pond.
Fishes seem lil here aye?
This is where Ashraf threw a couple of his corns in.


Then slowly, more came.


And then we saw the "Fish Food" stand and Ashraf quickly bought one packet.
More fishes came.
* like duhh *


and more.
and here's my Corn in Cup that Ashraf bought.



and up close.
I was bored and theme park isnt really my thing.

and as the sun started to set,
the weather got colder.
That's when I started shivering.
One layer isn't enough.
So I wore two.
Baby Tee and Sweater.
(lingeries are included okays. -.-)
No. Two wasn't enough.
So I wore three.
(Macam lah I'm in some very very very cold place. T__T)
Baby Tee.
Sweater.
Mod Turbo Bear's Wind Breaker
and
IT STILL WASN'T ENOUGH!!
wth.
Then Tinesh and Reza and Mariam forced me to join them for Go Cart.
-.-
but I have to admit, it was fun but my dang cart cannot pick up speed!!
BABI!
The other three, as usual went MIA.
After Go Cart, Tinesh was making noise about wanting to sit Ferris Wheel.
Fine. We tag along.
It was pretty nice view albeit the mist.
Yes. The mist was gettin thicker and I was shivering even more.
Picture wasnt meant to be blur but I moved.
Heck, I love the lightings here. Teehee.

And the "firework" deco light.
Nice, kan?
This time, it's blur not because I moved.
It's blur because of the mist.
=)
...and this is the Go Cart driveway.
With Dinasour Land Path on top of it.
Here's the U-turn where a btch almost slammed me into the side.
Yeah.
I was on the left, Mod Turbo Bear was on the right, not far away from me.
And she squeezed in between when I was about to make my U-turn.
wtf.wtf.wtf.
..and the Carousel ride. Haha.
Unfortunately, only my ride went up and down while the other three were stoned.
"Bodoh punya lion. Tak guna punya lion" said Reza.
LOL

and here's us, after dinner at some mamak that we wasted our time.
Wasted our time walking up and down searching for it when it's in Theme Park Hotel.
-.-
and before we went makan,
one of the three that went MIA claimed that they waited for an hour for us.
Bullsht.
We have been waiting for that three for like the whole time.
-.-



We were walking back to our room and at the same time complaining about the three.
Then when we were in our room, Mariam, Reza and I took turns to shower.
Mod Turbo Bear: Tonite, the three girls sleep on the bed. The guys, bawah.
He ended up sleeping next to me.
-.-
Was supposed to go for midnight movie but Turbo Bear and I ditched them.
We were extremely exhausted and we dozed off pretty fast.
I left a pillow in between so that he wouldnt cross his path.
But our friend, Ashraf took the pillow away.
Next thing I know, I got punched in the back.
Yeah, by Turbo Bear.
(I punched him back though)
and the reason of him being Modified Turbo Bear?
He was the only one tengah mengigau and snoring out loud.
Jason and Tivya slept in Starbucks.
The next morning I woke up, first thing I saw was Jason.
and I said "wow. you are back finally"
LOL
and when Tivya was done bathing,
she said out loud "We paid RM58.50 just to sleep in Starbucks"
(Wtf again. I know)
"I did mention about 2 diff hotels?" I asked Ashraf and Mariam
One, Resort Hotel with bigger room but RM300/night.
Two, First World RM169/night but very small.
I even said take two rooms and here's what one replied:
What for take two rooms? You think they wanna pay? One room only lahh
"I'm fine with one room. But I dont wanna hear anyone complaining" said mua.
True nuff, I so knew that girl was gonna make noise.
Ooh someone told me this:
"She was nice and considerate to think about you guys. She said "Nvm, let them sleep in peace"
WTF WTF WTF!!!
Anyways, the rest of the stories, I'll tell personally if you ask.
Here's a pic of Mod Turbo Bear:
Caption: Now you know why I left a pillow in between?
and here's the boss, Jason Williams
and here's Tivya, the newest family member.
and Mariam who's leaving to US soon.
T__T I'm gonna miss my gossip partner. =(
and here's Ashraf who's always having sakit perut at work.
and the gang! =)


Caption (L-R):
Mchlle, Ash, Reza @ Abg Donkey, Mariam @ Mary-m, Tinesh @ Turbo Bear, Tivya & Json apek
and here's the gang again.
This time, without Reza but with Khairil, Genting Sbux Partner.
(Our kononnye, relative. Wakaka)
He's a Malay with Chinese features and speaks BM with Chinese slang.

and here's Mariam & I.
Yes, we must always have picture of only two of us!
Heehee.
Matching scarves, aye? =)

Turbo Bear and the two girls.
Kekeke.
On the way up to Sky*sumtin* Lol.
Mariam, open your eyes Mariam.
Bunny, dah mandi ke bunny? says Turbo Bear.
Hahaha. joke of the day. Teehee.

and us! =)




and last but not least,
enjoy a cup of Toffee Nut Latte.
Perfect drink especially with our sudden heavy shower lately.
=)

Ooh. I've yet to try Tazo Joy.
It's a blend of Black Tea and Oolong Tea.
(I know Black Tea is sweet but Oolong? * wonders * )
Signing off,
Starbucks Addict.
=)

No comments: