Friday 7 November 2008

Before you proceed, do read the links provided for better understanding. :)

Read according to the arrangement yeah? :)

1. http://fashion-truth.blogspot.com/2008/10/stories-from-readers-43.html
2. http://fashion-truth.blogspot.com/2008/11/stories-from-sellers-8.html
3. http://fashion-truth.blogspot.com/2008/11/reader-68.html

* Do read the comments too! You definitely don't wanna miss out those juicy details. Teehee *

















Hmm. Sometimes I wonder what is the power of the word "SORRY"
See, my friend and I apologised to this blogshop owner and yet, they still point fingers at me.
(Though it is not me who said it. -.-)


Here's the email my friend forwarded to me.
Her conversations with TicTacToe.
Click on the images if you need prove. Haha.
laney wong to tictactoe28


Hello, ladies of TicTacToe.

I'm sick of arguing with you guys.You keep saying that it's all Michelle's doing.You also said that it is getting irritating if we both continue giving explanations/ excuses.You know, it is the same to the both of you too.With you keep saying that Michelle is behind all this, that Michelle is pretending to be me.It is as irritating as you claim our explanations are.We have both appologise to you in Fashion Truth and through sms to Sheue Na.Why are you two still making such a big fuss out of it?It's not like we are standing up for ourselves without saying SORRY first.WE HAVE APPOLOGISE what else do you want?What? To have Michelle shut down her business?Is that what you want?Goodness! She's only trying to earn a lil income and it was ME who annouced it to everyone about the RM12 tingy.Give her a break la. At least she said sorry even though it's not her fault.But what did you girls do instead? Continue putting the blame on her when you said "let it be the past"That's a bit contradicting, no?If you still have doubts, keep it to yourselves.Dont go telling everyone that it is all Michelle Michelle Michelle.I have already admitted that it is all my doing. That I was the one who brought it up.If you two don't need to attract traffic, then deal straight with Michelle.It's not like you don't know how to get through to her.Why wanna make it such a big thing?Even with another Michelle commenting the first comment, you straight away claim that it is Michelle from CandyTreats.The world is not as small as people may claim you know?There are like thousand and one Michelle(s) out there.I myself know like 5 - 6 Michelle already. Gawd. We have already appologise. Don't you think it's time that all this arguing stops?



and...
TicTacToe :) to me (my friend, not me)
hey gal,
"To have Michelle shut down her business?" i think that's michelle/laney's fault, don't u try to put the blame on us.

"If you two don't need to attract traffic, then deal straight with Michelle.It's not like you don't know how to get through to her.Why wanna make it such a big thing?" (firstly,it is u who are trying to attracts traffic, giving all kind of excellent comments to ur own blog and adding bad ones to others, u think we will take the risk of attracting traffic through rumours? wake up gal!!!)
and..pls have some basic manner, this email is for business purpose and it's for our customers, pls dun send emails to us anymore. continuing to send in explanation only reflects that u are having a guilty conscience.
-god bless-


-- Shop with us :)

http://www.tictactoe28.blogspot.com/
Charmaine: 017-5166300 (DJ Area)
Carrie: 012-2776560 (OUG Area)
* Please mention ur name & items when msg us :)*
msn: charmaine_leong87@hotmail.com

and...
laney to TicTacToe

WOAH!
If I don't have any basic manner, I wouldn't even appologise in the first place.And gosh. I think you should be the one that needs to wake up.Even after telling you like a million times Michelle and I are a wholetwo different person. Yikes! -.-
Owh, guess what?
She (I assume she would be Carrie) asked to meet up my friend. Here's how she said it and I quote:
laney wong right? since you have so much to say, can we meet up somewhere then? i bet you will love to right?
and Laney replied and I quote:
If meeting up is gonna make you say sorry to michelle, i am more happy to do it!
TicTacToe:
oh wait...pointless, cause liars always lies...so someone can ended up to be Laney later...LOL
Laney:
Haha. See? You didn't even wanna forgive us in the first place.And you say let it be the pass.LOL. Now, it is proven that you are the one who needs to wake up.
oh wait...pointless, cause liars always lies...so someone can ended up to be Laney later...LOL
so obvious, isn't it? :) Look who's attracting traffic now.
Sigh. Now we all know the truth, kan? :)
Me? Getting you girls to buy my stuff and not theirs?
Hello, I may be mean at times but doing such downgraded things?
Eew. That is so out of my list weih. HAHAHAHA!

No comments: