Friday 22 December 2006

Bali Moments.

This was when everything went smoothly, when we were all friends, all so happy in Bali.

This is where some of the DT20's show their love towards mother nature. Urgh. Wtf.
Taken in Klungkung -I think-


Our dinner time!! In Oberoi. Okay, so the food looks delicious but urm..it's kinda tasteless. Here's Vincent, Me [God knows why was I standing like that], Astrie and YiLi.


Here's me and Astrie. Lol. I remembered how we faught so badly in term 3. In the public shouting at each other over something. Haha. Damn, lmao!!


This is me, Teik In, Astrie and Yi Li. Also, in Oberoi Hotel. Moments before the performance started.


This is taken in Tanah Lot. Our Day 2 programme. My god, Bali is so frigginly HOT!! I swear!! But somehow, I spent a lot there. THe things are cheap and BEAUtifooooooool!! Bargains. more bargains. MORE BARGAINS till they drop!
Here's me with Azery.


Here's half of our classmates. My ass was burning!! Like I said, it was friggin HOT!! I grew darker within hours!! T.T


Here's me and Astrie again.I was dying to get out of the SUN but at the same time, I was dying to camwhore. WAHAHA. Sendiri cari pasal. *sweat*


Here's some of the Chinese girls and Vincent[our so-called bigbro]. Okay, all was there except Alexis. Think she was busy playing with the ducks in the pond.


Some DT20's at the entrance of Tanah Lot. Can you see me? Can you? Can you? I am sure you can.. =)


Here's me and Yi Li in Oberoi's toilet. God, their toilet is H-E-A-V-E-N!! It was lovely!!!

No comments: