Thursday 21 December 2006

Muahaha!!

I am going nuts!!
C'est bizarre!!
I haven't step outta my house since Mon till today.
That's like four friggin days??
Damn! This is so not the "new" me!! [If I were to be like in highschool, all homely person, that's a total different story! I wudn't be complainin. LOL]
Thank God tomoro is Friday!!
I can finally go out!!
And and and Saturday!!
Phew. Time to go back KL!! *woot*woot*
But, I'll miss you guys!! =S
One side of me is dying to go home. The other side is dying to stay..
Mebbe next time, I'll come back all by myself and book a hotel room. Hehe.
Girls, you can come hang at my place and we'll chat all night long!! [Joey, that's if your parents would allow you. =)]

PS: I love you lots darling!! Je vous manque beaucoup!!
PSS:Deaf Dumb Loud Speaker Stoner Stim Stinko Meanie Ian-ie, me no dumb! You are!
PSSS: Still wanna foos another 10 games, Joon Kit? Teehee!!

No comments: