Thursday 21 December 2006

Lalalala

Lol.
My fever recovered within hours!!
Never ate Panadol before. Didn't know it would work so good!!
Wahaha.
Okay. Okay.
I am not a fan of pills. I don't take pills! [Even those given by doctor]
I have problem swallowin them. Ish!
I remembered the first time I started taking tablets given by doctor.
I vomitted it out!! And since then, I never take any pills anymore.
Except for times when Dad or BF's around watching me eating it.. *sweat*
That also are mostly flu tablets. Those oval pink tiny ones. *sweat.again*
Seriously, there's no point of me seeing a doctor.
Only when I need the M.C *blush*
Wahaha. I know some of you are gonna call me useless. But hey, it wasn't my fault okay!!
Wasn't trained to take pills since young!! Argh!!
Okay. All right. It's my fault. *sweat.blush.rolls eyes*

No comments: