Saturday 23 December 2006

Finally.

Ahh. Finally I am going home.
Been here for 1 week now and I am dying!!
Supposed to go back KL today but somehow Dad was sick the nite before,
and he's still sick today.
Anyway, I still manage to do a lil shopping. Bought a handbag that I was dying to buy.
Saw Ann using it and it was so L O V E L Y. Bought a white one though cuz the black one was out. -.- so fast..
Bought a pair of heels I was searching for for so long. HEHE. Extremely sharp and high!! Wahahaha!!
And also a spaghetti from F.O.S and a coat from NEXT shop.
Wanted to look for more but Dad was sick.
No choice. Have to go home. Teehee. It's so nice to shop with my parents.
Lalalala..

Toodles.

PS-Darling, I love you!!
PPS-Ian, don't drink and sleep in the car with the aircond on again, please. Dumbness!
PPPS-JK, I am coming back d!! Wahahaha!! FOOSBALL!!!

No comments: