Friday 22 December 2006

I am gonna miss you!!



Babe, I am gonna miss you!! Think the next time I see ya would be like another 3-6months time??
=C Anyway, you have been a very great friend!! Especially to me!! Ahah. I miss those times when we bullied each other in high school. LOLOLOL!!
Two different person with different backgrounds and different personalities ended up being the bestest buddy! Wahaha! Love you babe! *hugs&kisses* See ya when I see ya!! Soon, I hope. Let us pray hard that I'll be comin back for CNY. Go lepak whole day in McD and chat chat chat..more chat..and more chat!!

And not forgetting, cam whorin!! Everywhere we go, ur Nikon camera is definitely in ur bag!! Haven't really gone shoppin with you yet!! And drinkin. Eh, that. We'll have to wait when I come back w/out my parents knowin lar. Don't wanna go home with body full of cigarette smell. Dad. Know what I mean? Sigh~! 19 and yet still no freedom at home in Penang. Sadness!! Anyway, I love you!! Glad that we are friends! Muax!

No comments: