Tuesday 19 December 2006

Just another boring bright sunny day.

Listening to: Teman tapi mesra - Ratu
Mood: Boring. Pissed. Dying.

Argh!! Penang can be really boring sometimes. Oh, wait. All the time!!
I wanna go back KL!! I wanna foos!!!
Joon Kit, lets go foos kau kau when I come back. Haha. Lets see if it's really pure luck.
Lol.
Or we can play serious sam II and see me shootin up the sky for nutz.
Bodoh sial!!
Okay, I am seriously dead bored! So, dont bother reading this. It is all purely crappy shit.
Till then,

She loves him.
-michelle-

PS-I am running out of sht to crap about.....

6 comments:

Joon Kit said...

luck luck luck luck....

mch.lle said...

luck of course. =)

Mazze03 said...

OMG PG is like so boring without me.People here have actually adapted and accepted this boring life as a part of their daily lives.Still though,PG is home.hahah,enjoy your stay.

Mazze03 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mazze03 said...

ill foos your ass out of the table,everyday foos foos foos nia.
come foos with me and you will never wanna foos again,ever.
LOL

mch.lle said...

lol. wth. haha. everytime I ask ya to foos, you say no. Acting all shy. Ish! PG is home. but boring!! unless of course if you have a "not-controlling" parents. URGH! I could kill me!