Sunday 24 December 2006

Survey.

1. Pictures of whom do you keep in your wallet ?
- Him. and Her.
2. What time do you go to bed ?
- that usually depends. If I'm out foosing or in the cc, never expect me to sleep b4 4am.
3. What was the last thing you did before this ?
- bloggin
4. What was the last tv show that you watch?
- Gilmore Girls.
5. Who's the person you'll call if you need help ?
- It all depends on wht kinda help, my friend.
6. What's on your mind right now ?
- Him. and. Lots of crappy shits.
7. Who's number on your active5 and F&F ?
- Urgh. Active 5 would be desmond. him. adrian. meng shiong. one more I don't remember. F&F would be San-J. Jemmy. Ian. The rest, I forgot.
8. With whom do you wanna be to have fun ?
- Everyone!!
9. What movie do u wanna watch now ?
- Eragon.
10. When was the last time you went out ?
- Afternoon. Gurney.
11. What do you hate the most for now ?
- Got over the hating period, my friend.
12. When was the first time you slept alone?
- 2 years ago.
13. What do you wanna do for now?
- Talk to him. Currently waiting patiently for him to finish work at 1am. Sleep.
14. What do you do everyday besides eat & sleep?
- Online bloggin. foos.
15. Fave pet ?
- Puppies and Iguanas.
17. Color that make you happy ?
- Black. White. Dirty Green.
18. Most fave thing in your room ?
- My clothes. My bed.
19. Last thing you bought for your room?
- N/A. Soon.
21. Do you cook?
- Yes. But that was ages ago when I rented a room in Ridzuan.
22. Miss someone?
- Someones.
23. Plan to buy something?
- Not something. A lot of things!!
24. Are you satisfied with your life now?
- One can never be satisfied in their life. Mine's okay, besides not able to switch course anymore. MCH!!
25.Do you like seafood?
- Haha. NO!
26.Breakfast or dinner?
- Dinner.
27. What do you usually eat for breakfast?
- Nothing.
28. Did you eat breakfast today?
- Yes. I am in Penang. So, how can I not eat? Parents. Know what I mean?
29. Do you recycle?
- Sometimes.
30. Do you have a laptop?
- Yes.
31. What's your favorite restaurant?
- Not sure. I don't fancy them.
32. Cats or dogs?
- Dogs. Hate it when the cats starts scratching so hard.
33. Salty or sweet?
- Salty AND sweet.
34. City or country?
- Both.
35. Is kissing normal for your age?
- Yes.
37. Are you athletic?
- I wish.
38. Do you swear?
- You tell me.
39. Would you ditch your friends for a date ?
- No. Friends are more important to me.
40. Do you have your own cell phone?
- Yes.
41. What do you wear to bed?
- Huge shirt and a short.
42. Ever had a crush on a teacher in high school?
- That would not even be the last thing I wanna do.
43. Coke or pepsi?
- Pepsi.
44. Sugar or spice?
- Sugar, spice and everything nice.
45. Can you use chopsticks?
- I can get my food up with it. So, I guess yes.
46. Do you like to read for pleasure?
- Yes.
47. Do you care about getting good grades?
- No. I care about passing. That's all.
48. Have you ever fallen asleep in class?
- wahaha. I tried not to. But you can't blame me if the lecturer and the lecture's boring.
49. Get a job or ask your parents for money?
- Job. and Ask.
50. Is your dad strict?
- Very. But, he's fun. Overall.
51. Do your parents give you enough privacy?
- Now? Teehee. Hell alot!!

No comments: