Monday 25 December 2006

Christmas Eve

Got back from Penang yesterday.
Reached here at about 12pm.
My goodness, I swear I ate like a P-I-G!!!
Ate lunch at grandma's [I ate 2 plates full of rice and of course, dishes]
Went back with Onny. Damn, I miss my cold cold room.
Ordered McD. I had chicken nuggets. [Not the usual 6 pieces. I ate 15 out of 20 pieces instead!]
Watched Material Girls. Then went dinner at grandma's again.
Got lost on the way home. -.-
Went back, sat and chat forawhile with the bf's parents then went to Edmund's to pick him and his gf.

MCH! His car broke down again!! -.-"


Waited for Azlin to pick us up.
Was supposed to go The Sanctuary at The Curve.
But, it was already 11pm. We changed plans and went the Chandellier instead.
Met up with Joon Kit, Michelle, Nick and Eric in Midvalley then left for Chandellier's.
[Poor Eric. He had 2 bottles of beer and was already dancing with two chicks. Sorry friend!]
Got there, ordered Jack Daniels and Coke, Blue Lagoon for myself, and flammin lambhorgini for Azlin and Jamie.
Had quite a lot of JD. But I couldn't finish my Blue Lagoon.
Tasted bitter compared to the one I had last time.
And I probably ordered the wrong drink. Think I was supposed to order Pinacolada. -.-"
All was fun. Especially lookin at Joon Kit and Michelle. The couple who're still young at heart.
Aww..will put ur video in youTube soon. =)
After drinkin, went AC to foos. Damn. Only one week of not playin, I played like shit!!
Went makan downstairs at the Foodcourt. Couldn't finish my Indomee Double. Hehe.
Sat there stonning while waitin for Edmund's sister to pick us up.
Reached home at 4.30am.

No comments: