Tuesday 11 March 2008

EMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Woke up about 1 something in the afternoon today. Was very grumpy due to lack of piggy time.
Lol. Of course the bf kena lecture from me lah for not letting me sleep earlier. lol.wtf.

I haven't been getting peaceful sleep especially in the morning as the bf's parents would come knocking on his room door, waking him up for class. Duh. Like he would be bothered to wake up.
That resulted to me being his personal alarm clock.
Cacatness.
=.=

Anyhoo, I am here to blog about my story today.

After lunch at home,
[lunch was fckindelicious. i was owh so bloated!!]
I went over to Taylor's Business School cause' Ms Jan, UWE's blablabla called up.
[TBS is now knows as Taylor's Cibai School by me n the bf]
Ms Jan claimed that I have a letter to pick up from her therefore the trip there.
Anyway, I needed my lecturers to help me write reference letter as well for my application into Notthingham. Then suddenly Ms Jan intercom-ed the program director's [Ms B*tch] office to inform her that I've arrived.
I was like "why you informing her my arrival for? *curious look*

Then Jan took my file n pulled out a letter.
Ceh. Thought letter apa. Turns out to be from the library.
Wtf.Haha. Then Ms.B*tch intercom-ed Ms Jan askin me to go see her.
Fine. I went. Told the bf to wait at the waiting area.
Went in, wtf kena lecture buta buta. Was being questioned as if I was a suspect of something.
Questions such as:-

1. Why didnt u attend classes? ans:working.
2. Where have u been working? ans: sbux.
3. What are u planning to do with ur studies here? ans: quit.
4. Why didn't u inform us? ans: *silent*
5. Did it ever occur to u to inform us? ans: *silent*
6. Which Starbucks are u in? ans: SS15.
7. SO, why can't you walk over to inform us? ans: *silent*

(Notice I answer only one word to each question? Lol.)

Then Ms. B*tch said n I quote:

- I dont care. Right now, I want u to write a letter for me. I'll send it to your parents. I want u to write starting from the day you didnt attend classes at all, the day you started working, and everything that has happened until today (11.03.08) In that letter, I also want you to mention that this is your fault all this has happen, include all contact numbers even your boss's. I foresee that I'll be receiving 3 pages long of letter from you. You need paper and pen, here you go. Go write it now. It's 3.50pm now, you need like what 15-20 minutes? Give me the letter by 4.15pm.

Wtfness. What kinda Program Director is this? This is not the way you do business or counseling, babe. Whoops. B*tch.

Anyhoo, after walkin out from Ms B*tch's office, Ms Jan told me to sat outside where there were tables n chairs for students to write shit. I sat awhile then I went down to look for the bf.
Walked over to Anfields in Subang Square to write the damn letter.
Here goes. Not the exact but almost the exact. Lol.Wtf.

*************************************************************************************
Attention to: Program Director
CC: My parents.

First of all, I would like to apologise to all involved for all inconvenience caused. I am writing this letter only because Ms. Vinitha (program director) told me to do so. I don't see a point in writing this letter mainly because:

1. My decisions to skip classes/ quit college that Taylor's has no right to have a say in it.
2. Taylor's treat all students like an adult but it's also their duty to inform parents their children's absentee and not only inform/contact them regarding the fees.
- Taylor's Hospitality & Tourism College sends letter of student's absentee almost every quarter of semester and they are more PROFESSIONAL!!
3. Taylor's has this rule stating that students attending less than 80% of classes will be banned from examinations and repeat whole semester or kicked out. I have not been attending any classes since Oct/Nov 07. So why call my parents for fees?

These 3 reasons are good enough why I shouldn't be writing this letter. I am only writing it because Taylor's is making a big fuss about it. I started working in Starbucks SS15 on August 23, 2007 under the supervision of Jason Williams after my Year One final examinations. I did attend classes at the beginning of Semester One, Year Two after the summer break. I realised then that the course is not suited for me therefore my decision for quitting.

The other reason why I quit was because I've been hearing from my mom and sister regarding the financial difficulties that my parents both faces. My parents wouldn't have sufficient fund to support me during my final year in UK and they'll have to sell of the current house in other to pay my Semester Two, Year Two fees. The loan that I took had finish due to the extreme high rate expensive fees that your college charge. Once again, it enhance my decisions to quit UWE program and change my employment status to full time.

My dad was angry and scolded Ms. Jan because he wasn't in a good mood as my friend, Shien Loong has just been robbed and whacked while his own daughter was being kidnapped. I can bring you the police reports, medical reports or whatever report that you require to prove my story is a fact. I apologise for my parent's behalf.

My dad was also angry as neither of you contacted them regarding to me being absent from classes but suddenly out of the blue, one of your colleague called up remind my dad about my fees being overdue. I believe anyone would be in raged as I have not heard anything from your college and out the blues this happen. (See? Kononnya concern about me and my studies. Concern about money got la. Diu.Wtf.)

Honestly, you claimed that you tried contacting me alot but I did not respond. But the only time I heard from any of you was last year end of Oct or early Nov and yesterday, 10.03.08. (Penipu besar! Blardy big fat liar!!) I met Ms Jan last year around Oct or Nov. (I met her after my BSDM lecture) and today after receiving a message from an unknown number saying that I have a letter to collect and a message from my mom saying that one of you called and got scolded from my dad. (haha. padan muka kena marah. -I didnt include it in the letter laaaa.)

It has suddenly occurred to me as well that I did mention about my plans of quiting UWE program to Ms Jan when I first met her in Oct/Nov 07. I also asked if she could help me do something with my fees but she said it was too late for me to take back the whole lum sum or even half of it. (I didn't inform my ass laaa!!)

You, the PROGRAM DIRECTOR, should play a good role model. You shouldn't lose your temper or dissatisfaction on me. After all, I am only a STUDENT. You are the one that all students go to when others in college can't help solve their problems. You are, to us, the head of all counselors. You should have asked me question in calm manner. But instead, you asked with anger in you.
(Yohh aunty, I learn human behavior la. threatening, raising your voice doesn't work on me. I'll raise my voice even higher than you. Duh, I got louder voice box than you do Ms B*tch! *sweats*)

I can only write you 1 1/2 pages long of letter. I don't, once again, see a point to continue writing this letter. I apologise again for all inconvenience caused to all involved especially lecturers, MY PARENTS and Ms. Jan. (notice I didn't mention Ms B*tch's name? and I only apologise to Ms Jan due to sympathy. But still, serve you right!! Don't mess with my dad!)

PS: Here are the contact numbers you asked for.
- Hui Cheng (me laaa): .....
- Teck Eong (dad): .......
- Jennie Ong (mom): ......
I will not list down my boss's number as we in Starbucks has this policy where we are not allowed to give out any of our personal info.


Sincerely,
Hui Cheng
11.03.08
*************************************************************************************
End of letter.
wtf.lol.

FUCK I CARE IF YOU WANNA FORFEIT MY LIBRARY DEPOSIT.
- It's only RM400. I can earn it back easily and pass it to mom.
FUCK I CARE IF YOU WANNA SUSPEND ME FROM COLLEGE!
- Not like I'm gonna continue studying there also. *shows tongue*

I called my dad before writing the letter because I wanted to know what exactly did Ms Jan told/asked him. In the end I kena lecture AGAIN from him. =.=

He said n I quote:
- ......you already have ur diploma, go find a high paying job like being an air stewardess la. Where you want me to go find money for your fees? You always give me headaches and sleepless nites la. Your mom is retiring this year. Let her retire la.

Diu.Bangsat.Cibai.WTF. *scolding for being so unlucky but dnt kno who am I scolding*


Yohh, dad. That's why I am applying for PTPTN laaa. But I'll have to register first and get letter of offer from Notthingham before I can apply PTPTN. And I am trying my luck to get the 25% High Achievers Award so that I can get lower rate fees. Think I quit UWE for fun arhhhhhhh.

EMO.WTF.
I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!
FUCK YOU. FUCK ALL OF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS.


Wahhhhhh!! I am fucking U N L U C K Y siaalll...!!!

End topic: the bf playing L-E-G-O now since I am blogging and not entertaining him. lol.wtf.


-mch.lle-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

L-E-G-O??? what lego? i dont know what is lego! hahaha ..|..

Anonymous said...

damn hostile la you..

mch.lle said...

wahhhhh!
why am i hostile???
=.=