Friday 7 March 2008

Malaysian Dreamgirl.

Was in One Utama today evening.
Like usual, Shien n I were just walking around blindly like some lost freaks.
After getting bored of window shopping, we did our daily thing.
Chilling in Starbucks.
=)
Now isn't Starbucks just convenient?
Hehe.
While chilling, smokin and chattin away with him,
the advertising tv got my eyes.
I was just starring at it.
Blankly. *

Then, Malaysian Dreamgirl came on.
I heard about it before but I didn't really bother at first.
Somehow today when I was watchin d advert, I came home online and checked d site out.
Lol.
Was I surprised that Kenny Sia was one of the judge.
=)

I was pretty curious if I could register but I guess I'll have to wait for this season to end.
Anyway, lets talk about the tv show.

I went to the site, checked out the auditions they took and woah.
The girls that got in?
They were either stunnin, sizzlin hot, pretty chiq with brains or effin tall.
And poor Belinda. She's sweet looking but I guess the judges were right.
Her height.
Well, who am I judge?
=)

Now now.
Not about the girls.
Let us all wonder what's Malaysia Dreamgirl all about.
I know it's a modeling thing.
But I think that it's time to look at something else.
Not just the looks, the body, the height, the confidence.
Not just for posing and advertising.
I think this show should be something inspiring.
The title's Malaysia's dreamgirl.
By that, it should be something more than just modeling.
Rather than just photo shooting and runways,
I think they should come up with something that brings out their inner beauty.
We dont want snobbish models representing our country, do we?
We dont want models to be wayyy to proud of themselves and start looking down on others, do we now?
I think not.
I know. I know.
Not all models are what I've just mentioned.
But then again, do we see models doin charity with our on eyes?
Charity that doesn't include publicity.
Like those visiting kids in hospitals. You see them in newspaper.
Charity like ones where it's done not just because there're events on?
Charity like ones where it's done not just because of fame and fortune?

Well, anyway.
Malaysia Dreamgirls.
So far it has not disappoint me.
But it has definitely got me hooked.
With all the girls living together and competing with each other at the same time?
It's gna be another "America's Next Top Model"
Where you get to see their true colours behind scene.
=)
But it's worth watching.
Life learning experience.
Lalalala.

I'm just blabin away.
There's no need to take it seriously.
It's just another one of my rare opinions.
Lol.

2 comments:

pinksterz said...

quaintly.net? thats pinkpau la -.- and she is not the contestant. but the blogger who is assigned to write about this show with shaolintiger.

watched the showa just now too and yeah kinda interesting.:)

mch.lle said...

ahaha
got confused.
Lol.
Just tryin to recall who pinkpau is.
She sound n looks very very familiar to me.