Thursday 6 March 2008

Shopping Spree. =)

Went Pyramid 2 again today.
No, we didn't lepak in Starbucks like usual.
We entered Sony Center at first to check out the notebooks.
[I was heartbroken to see my stolen hp on display. =(]
Anyway, we had an ATM hunt since the ones in Jusco were out of service.
Went over to Guess after that and spent almost an hour there. (I think.)
I bought two sleeveless blouses which original price was RM139 each with 60% off.
Worth buying aye. =)
Wanted to go over to Serene's place then but Elements caught my eyes.
=)
Bought a black halter dress worth RM89 with 10% off.
Teehee.
And I bought a tube n a kimono halter from Serene's place at RM64.
Lalalalalala.

Anyway, if any of you is interested in online boutique, check this site.
http://lus-ciouslips.blogspot.com

And I'm still waiting for CSI Season 8 to be out on DVD.
=)

Till then,
I am a happy girl.
I am blessed.
I am absofuckinlutely -L U C K Y-

No comments: