Monday 3 March 2008

We went cuckoo.

It's amazing how Shien can take me shopping after the incident.
=)
We've became regular Starbuckers in Pyramid 2.
-since when we weren't?-
And we have been shopping.

I told him I felt like sketchin words out.
He bought me a sketch book, and color pens.
I told him I felt like shopping since my salary is out.
He took my to Midvalley and =)
I bought a short shorts from Topshop and a tank top from MNG.
Had limited time cuz it was pretty late n mom's reaching KL soon.
He then pamper me with sushi king as I refused to eat at first.
I was effin bloated.
It has been a while since I last ate it.
=)
Then it was time to pick mom up from Pudu.
Got stuck in the traffic. Saturday nite. Clubbers nite out.
Lol.

Went to Sheraton Imperial then and had supper with him, sis, the bf and not forgetting,
Mom. =)
Had ikan bakar and loh bak with side dishes as well.
Wanted to eat hot n spicy seashells and grilled sting ray but mom wouldn't allow.
I was still having rashes. I am still having it. Damn it.
And I just got me tetanus and my open wounds on my finger has not recover.
HUGE SIGH!!!

The bf then agreed to take me for seafood fiesta when we return to Semenyih.
*WooootS*

Till then,
=)
-mich.elle-

No comments: