Saturday 8 March 2008

Malaysian Dreamgirl Pt2.

I read Kenny Sia's blog today on Malaysian Dreamgirl Audition.

Well, I watched the video clips and I'd have to say I totally agree with Kenny.
- that, I shall explain later on. Now, the auditions first.

The girls. Second from left, Mun Yi, Natasha, Priscilla and Jay. [The ones that got in too. =)]

I accidentally clicked on Episode 1 video 4 or 5 at first so I'm pretty mixed up with who is who. Anyhoo, I do know who got through the audition first okayy.

Miss Adeline, the first one that got in.

She's Adeline, coming all the way from Port Dickson if I am not mistaken.
She's absolutely tall, slim body and sweet looking.
And ooh..she loves Amber Chia's style!!
=)

Next girl would be Jean, the beauty with brain n height.
=)
She's confident and smart!!
A student from IMU who's easy going, willing to learn n open to new things.
Congrats, girl.

Third one who got through, Miss Ipoh, Mun Yi - student from Segi College.
Woah. She's got attitude, I tell you. Wayy to go, girl. Good interjections!!!
You've got Jimmy stucked. I think you deserve it too!
Cheeriosss!!

Fourth one, Miss Cindy, coming all the way from Johor.
Now, she's stunnin hot n gorgeous!!
No wonder Kenny went "WOW, I like it!"
And she was wearing a sexy red dress which stands out.
=)
You've got Kenny's vote babe!
Kudos!

Oooh. Miss kindergarden teacher. Her name is sweet, yes. Miss Gisele.
And cute outfit too. And she has my-god-owh-you-make-me-melt legs.
Well, that's from what I see in the clip. I wouldn't know if it's really hot.
My opinion's based on what I see in the video.
So, those not agreeing, sorry. Not my fault. Camera angle probably.
Lalala.

My favourite. Nadia!! She shares same interest with me. =) Interior Architecture.
She's so so girlish lookin in the video but she skate boards!!
She's gorgeous and hot!! I have to agree!
=)

And Miss Alison.
She's 27 but she looks all 19 - 20 to me!!
And yesh, her eyes are amazing!!!
And her hair, the curls, muaks!! It's lovely!!
And it's so obvious that she's fun, easy going, friendly, sweet girl!!

Enough about the girls.
Those who didn't get through..
I'm sorry.

Comments made: You're too short. Your hair is a no-no - it looks oily. Did u wash ur face? Your skirt looks like it's picked up from the rubbish dump. Nice outfit - that's not a compliment. Your sweater looks like it's made out from a table cloth from some mamak. You look like lala.

Fellow judges. Left to Right: Kenny, Elaine, Jimmy.

Anyway, the part where I mentioned that I have to agree with Kenny, it was about the judges.
Not that I don't have my own opinion. It is in fact my own opinion n somehow, Kenny n I shared the same thoughts.

Miss Malaysia, Elaine Daly
Miss Elaine Daly.
She definitely has strict qualities for the girls to achieve.
Sometimes, it's just hard to predict what her verdict is.
I mean some of the girls has the heights but a no to them prolly because of their looks or personality yadayada.
OR
Some may have personality but not a model material.
Eeh. I dnt knw much about modeling but I'd have to say Elaine's very high expectations.
Now, I think she's the "Simon" from Idol.

Veteran stylist, Lim Jimmy.

Lim Jimmy.
I've definitely heard of him before but I just couldn't recall where or what I've heard.
Kenny, I agree too that he's the "Paula Abdul"
=)
He's such a sweet judge. He comments each one of them on their qualities n improvements
with very very sweet soft comforting tone.
Awwhh. You rock, Jimmy!!

The famous blogger, Kenny Sia.
And lastly, our famous kuching blogger, Kenny Sia.
Yes, yes. It's his first time being a judge for modelling.
So, dont blame him. But I do notice one thing, Kenny..
You were trying hard to get the girls you think has what it takes to get through the audition.
And I saw how disappointed you were when one girl was given a no-no verdict.

End topic___ Bf thinks I am hooked with this modelling search. DUH!! Which girl wouldn't?

Anyhoo.
Kudos and all the very very best to those who got in!!!
You girls were individually, amazingly unique!!
I guess it's gna be a tough competition.
Keep up the good work!!
=)
And to all judges, you chose well!
Teehee.

2 comments:

mchllchn said...

You should join too! :D

mch.lle said...

Haha.
Come join me then.
Lol.