Monday 10 March 2008

Reviewing month of February - 10 March 08.

Woohoo.
So mom agreed to buy me my dream hp.
Sony Ericcson K810i.
Yeehawwwwwwwwwww!!!
After so so so effin long sial.
Bought it from Keen Mun, sis bf, who used to own a hp shop in Summit.
I officially used my new cell on 13th February.
A day before Valentine's.
=)
And on Valentine's, the bf got me my all time favourite Swatch watch and my all time favourite flower, tulips.

[btw, he got a free umbrella from Swatch too. =)]


Awwhhh. *melts*
I wore the watch for the first time the next day.

Took off on Saturday, 22nd Feb to attend my very close friend's 21st birthday.
Went back on the 21st evening and came back on the 23rd morning.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, everything sounds so perfect and nothing could go wrong kan?=)
Read on.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you think it is, you're wrong!!

First of,
the trip to Penang,
not enjoyable!!

Not that it wasn't fun to go with the bf.
His tire exploded siot!!
He was driving in the middle of the highway and here's what we were talking.

Mch.lle: why are u driving in the middle?
Bf: Look, free hand!! Woohoo!!

[Gila Bf was driving at 140km/h without hands.]


suddenly,
BOOMMM!!

He went over something real hard.
We continue our journey thinking that everything's gonna be okay.

Screeechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

His front left tire exploded.
He was on the right side of the road.
Mana tak panic kan?
Crazy big trucks konon driving on the left but all speeding gila babi.
Anyways, he managed to pull over fast enough.
and I would actually let the pictures I took tell the story but.
Just plain but.


Anyway, we were almost reaching our stop so spare tire boleh tahan that long laaa.
New tire: RM274 spent on day one.
=.=
Buta buta money terbang.

Alaa.
Tire explode, not so bad luck.
If.





If you compare it to bf kena robbed n whacked by steering lock and me being kidnapped.
Extremely traumatised weihhhhhh.
Okay lah.
I exaggerated a lil.
I was only traumatised when I was in the car with 3 strangers and parang and other tools that could kill me.
Before entering those idiot's car, I was shouting at the top of my lungs like some mad cow.
My neighbours heard and saw the whole incident.
Including my so very helpful male dominant housemates.

Yes.
Yes, they all saw it.

But.
Once again, just plain but.


No need for me to tell grandma story again lahh.
Cerita is in older post, titled "No Joke"
Stollen items from the bf n I;
- brand new Dell laptop RM4200
- brand new Sony Ericsson K810i RM870 (AP only lahh)
- brand new Swatch Watch RM325
- external hard disk RM180

Total? Go do the math.

Sakit hati kan?
Sigh. Big big big SIGH!!!


Takpe lahh. Let bygone be bygone.
Lol.
Thankfully, I'm still alive. Bf's still alive.
Yang lain,
Sigh again but forget it.

Thought everything was gonna be all right from then on.
BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT


Trip to Penang. Again.
Wanted to get tickets so BF took me to this mini mart that sells bus tickets in front of Taylors' Main Campus.
But only Transnational.
The bus company who has probably reckless drivers.
My highschool mate died in the crash near Slim River.
Heard of?
Yeah.

Anyhoo, we then went to One Utama to get Aeroline's bus tickets.
But, tutup.
Tutup okayy and it was only 8pm!!
Early gila!
Unlucky kan?

The next day, which was the travelling day, so obviously, we head to Pudu Bus Station.
Time of arrival at Pudu: 4.30pm
Flashback weihhhhhh.
Flashbacks on the incident I mentioned just before this.
So many people. So many guys that look a like those idiots.
Freak out sial.
Went over to "Konsortium" (correct spelling ka?) booth.
Lady said "semua ticket ke Utara habis"
Wtfness huh?
Then went over to Star Coach booth cuz the bf overheard the lady shouting "Penang, Butterworth, sini, skarang pergi!!!"
Happy lah me got tickets already.
RM40 per person.
We were like "must be a good coach."
=)
On the ticket it's written Platform 23.
Last platform. Lol.
Of course we proceed to that platform lah.
Then this guy came n ask us to walk towards Maybank.
=.=
Fine. Walk. Walk. Walk.
Then wait. wait. wait.
Then this other lady came, "Bas pergi Penang penuh. Sampai Butterworth saja."
Okay okay la. Penang Butterworth, not that far.
Mom willing to pick us up from there.

Wait. Wait. Wait. Smoke. Wait. Wait. Wait. Smoke.

Then came our bus.
Should have seen the look on my face.
"Woahhhhhh!! RM40 per person coach has finally finish waling the red carpet"
Bf: What coach? Tortoise lahhhhh!!

Lol.
Even the Taylor's rented school bus "Kangaroo" is much better!!
Once again, takpe lah kan?
As long as the bus is here.

Time left: 6.30pm
I fell asleep after stoning awhile.
But I woke up cuz I needed to pee.
I looked out the window and saw the Bernam wall.
Which means we've just passed the border.
Time: 8.30pm
2 hours to get there?
SIGH!!
Dah lah aircond water's leaking on my side.
Cold siallllll.

5 minutes later,
pffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttt.
Tire puncture.
Front left one. AGAIN!!

We were only few minutes away from Behrang turnout.
Slow kan?
I then didn't have the mood to continue the journey anymore.

So the bf told the bus driver to drop us off at Behrang rest house.
Wait. again. Wait. Wait. Smoke. Wait.
Waiting for my sister to pick us up lahhhhhhh.
Not waiting for nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dramatic kan?
Mom said n I quote..
" Cheng, you're very unlucky this year. So many things has happen to you. I'll have to go to temple on Sunday to pray, do dana* and offer robes to reverend for u. You better not go out so late anymore and take care of yourself. Learn your lesson"

Zha dou!!
* dana means offering of food, flower and light to Buddha in Sri Lankan language if I'm not mistaken. Hehe.

Thank youssssss mom.
How U N L U C K Y can I get lah...?

"you ain't see anything yet"
American Idol, Simon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT GILAAAA??!!!!! your boyfriend is not gila okayyy.. hahaha..

ps: im not her boyfriend =)

mch.lle said...

owh.
not my bf lar now!!
asswipe.

Anonymous said...

hehehhehee.. no im anonymous not your boyfriend =) eheheheheh.. I LOVE YOU! hope this don't make your boyfriend jealous =)

mch.lle said...

fck u lah.
=.=

Anonymous said...

lol. hahaha.. dont lame ah.. you sitting beside me now only -_- lol.