Saturday 1 March 2008

What has happened to our society's safety??

I don't have everyone's number so, this is how I'm gna spread the news.

On 27th february 2008, approx. 2 am in the morning,
I left McD SS15 after supper there with Shien and Raja.
I reached home about 10-15 minutes after dropping Raja off.

In less than 5 minutes after Shien parked his car at the lorong next to my house,
A Proton car (either iswara or saga) was trying to pass the lorong.

-well, that's what I thought as the driver was driving so slowly.

Suddenly, he parked his car a lil' slanting next to our car.
I thougt he wanted to ask for directions as the driver got down.
He knocked on my window asking for Shien's IC, claiming that he's a policemen.
He then walked over to Shien's side and starting shouting "ic mana?! ic mana?!"
Probably he unlocked Shien's door by putting his hands in through the window when
Shien was searching for his wallet.
He also unlocked the back door on Shien's side and grabbed Shien's laptop and at the same time,
unlocking the back door on my side.
The guy then asked Shien to get out from his car and out of a sudden,
one of the guy's partner started whacking him with steering lock.
And his 3rd partner came towards myside, opened the back door and unlocked mine.
He grabbed my bag and suddenly, I got dragged out.
I tried runnin to Shien but I was pulled away.
When I manage to hold on to Shien, the 2nd partner started whacking Shien's leg and accidentally hit mine.
Once again, I got dragged into the car by the 1st and 3rd guy.
I was shoved into the back sit by the third guy when I saw Shien stood up n try hitting one of them.
The 2nd partner came from the back and started whacking him again.
Shien then tried entering their car to pull me out but he was pulled out by the guy that whacked him.
Shien was still holding my hands when the driver started to drive off.
I didn't manage to get out cuz the 2nd partner nicely sat on my left shoulder

- I was lying with my front facing down.

That resulted in my left shoulder injury and Shien got dragged.
Thankfully, it was only a short distance cuz when they were out from the lorong, they started speeding as if they are some combination of Fast n Furious and Tokyo Drift drivers.

I was then taken on a "cruise ride" all the way to God knows where.
I remember passing Gombak , Ampang, Selayang, KL.. etc.
And I saw a sign board stating that Ipoh is about 145km more.
They then went to petrol station, refil their petrol blablabla.
I thought of getting out the car but there's a parang and other tools that could kill me.
And btw, the petrol station was pretty empty.

Then I remember passing by this building called C.A.O or C.O.A

- I remember it cuz it was the only tall building there in that area with alphabets in bright red neon lightings.

They then drove me to some Chinese housing area.
The driver and the 3rd fella got down the car and stole another car.
If I'm not mistaken, it was a white/beige Nissan Sunny with a school logo on the windscreen.
And I know it was Chinese housing area cuz 90% of the houses there are with Chinese lanterns.

I was then told to get down the car and go into the stolen car.
The 3rd fella then drove off the first car, Proton and the other two continued searching for victims.
Just minutes before I was dropped of at one of the main roads in Kepong

-think it was called Taman Ehsan Desa Jaya.

They snatched another girl's handbag.
Those idiots actually gave me RM10 and asked me to take a cab home.
WTFness.
I was pretty traumatised and lost at first cuz I had no idea which part of Kepong am I in.
I started walkin towards d housing area.
I rang the doorbell of the first house I saw where the porch was bright.
No one answer.
I started bursting into tears as I was really freaked out.
Then I continue walkin at the same time crying.
=S
Then I saw a Chinese guy standing outside his porch.
I went to him and asked for help.
He didn't understand what was I saying cuz I guess, he didn't know how to communicate in English.
Then his friends came out from the house and let me in.
I had to explain the whole story in BM and finally one of them, Terry let me use his cell
to call Shien.
I was so glad to hear his voice again cuz I wasn't sure if he was alright.
The three chinese dudes took me to Kepong police station and lodge a report.
Apparently, Shien has lodge a report too cuz the Subang police was asking if I was carrying a sweater, if I was wearing Starbucks shirt blablabla.
Whole time givin my statement to the police, I was so impatient for Shien's arrival.
When he reached, even before his dad could stop the car completely,
he swung open his door and came running towards me, limping.
I wanted to get out and hug him but the police kept asking me questions and by the time I stood
up, Shien was already inside, hugging me.

After the settling the reports, we went to Sunway hospital for check up.
Thankfully, both of us suffered no severe injuries.
After that, I went over to my place, packed up some of my belongings and ooh, my poor Chloe hasn't eaten the whole friggin nite and day.
Fell asleep after Shien's sis left with Chloe and shower.
Then Shien's second sis came knocking my room door to wake us up.
3 policemen were actually waiting for us at home to give description of those three idiots.
By the way, not to offend any of you, those 3 were malays.
I know for sure cuz I speak fluent malay and I definitely can recognise if they're indonesian malays or local malays.

Anyway, I'm tired of typing this and tired of spreading this story.
I am not joking about the whole thing and I dont joke when it comes to situation like that.
To all of you out there, be very very extra carefull when u're out.
Don't think that you're with your bf/friends/parents/relatives, you are safe.
Never be too sure! People are crazy these days!!!!

2 comments:

Vivian said...

babe.. am glad tat u r safe..
i was in shocked when i received shien's msg in office.. I was worried gila.. tried calling u, no answer.. tried calling shien, no answer as well.. luckily the second time i tried, he answered.. n roughly tell me wat happen.. n I was still worried til i received ur msg saying tat ur fine. pls take care of urself k? thank god tat u two r not badly injured.. be extra careful ya.. dun worry about me, i will take extra careful when going out late or back fr office late.. take care my dear.. n reli glad to hear tat ur ok...

mchllchn said...

Wow. Whatever it is, it's good that you're okay now. :) Take care.